Sunday 15 December 2013


Sharing a feedback from particiapnts of "Law Of Attraction Workshop" that was held on 14th Dec 2013.

" It was excellent, the content was explained well & questions were answered properly and trainer is spiritually in deep understanding and practice of Law Of Attraction "
Mr.Nitin Gupta - Interior Designer/Chandigarh

"It Was a wonderful experience, have learnt many new techniques, Sahar is a good teacher, I have now many realizations but I would suggest it should be a 2 days workshop"
Mrs.Gibani Sharma- Teacher/Chandigarh

"It was very insightful and helpful for self development. I would recommend this course to anyone , wrapped up details of life , it was a life changing experience.
Preeti Bajwa- Director Marketing/USA

"It was Awesome, learnt a lot of things which were important to realize, an eye opening learning, I must say Sahar is a great teacher and teh examples she gave were the best and well explained, really enjoyed, thank you.
Sanjiv B - Businessman/ Chandigarh

" My experience was wonderful, very very informative and knowledgeable, I already have started to feel that my life has changed, a lot of transformation has taken place and yet alot of transformation to take place."
Tanya Garewal- Chandigarh / Teacher