Thursday 26 December 2013

Thank You 2013 .....Welcome 2014 !!



 
Thank you 2013.... 

The year of 2013 is coming to an end and with that an attitude of grattitude is setting in , grateful for all the learnings and all the teachings....grateful for the wonderful people i met along this 12 months journey , beautiful students , beautiful friends, lovely beings who came in my life and each one of them made me realize how blessed i was to have them in my life, all those who came and taught me new lessons and made me realize that Life is truly a never ending celebration ....Grateful to my loving family who at all the time did their best to their knowing to stand by me in all ups and downs....Grateful to friends and all beings who decided that they should teach me greater , tougher  lessons of life by exiting my life ....Grateful to all the acquitances who crossed my path and each one of them left me a message!
2013 has been indeed a turnning point ...I am greatful for the lessons I learnt , for more kindness, more patience, more joy , more happiness that it has offered me ¸grateful for the learnings that has brought me to know , acknowledge and accept everyone around me for who they are and to know , acknowledge , accept and love myself for who I am ....For making me the being I am and put me on the path i truly belong to....Grateful for being able to dig inside myself and accept my flaws and having the opportunity to change and improve.
2013 indeed has been a miracle year or at least finally a year that has brought so much light that i have started to recognize the miracles of life , the same magic i had been missing for many many years....
 I would like to show my gratitiude to all beings of Light and the to the Universe...gratitude to the Universal Supreme Power and all the beings of love and light that have been guiding , supporting , protecting and loving me through the turns of life....

And I welcome 2014 ....... I know it would be even better