Thursday 18 June 2015

finding the right partner ....

Couple of days ago a student of mine who practices Law of Attraction asked me, "how can I find the right partner and how can I meet the right person who would be loving and caring" ? 

I have been with her question for a while and all I could know was, truly there is no right and wrong person, everyone is beautiful and unique but we need to be with the one who would match our frequency, who would be loving and caring and expansive to our lives. And that's the answer, as per law of attraction " Like attracts like", if you wish to have a partner who would love you, you need to love yourself and believe you deserve to be loved and to be cared for. 

What you give out, comes back to you, deep inside if you are willing to love, to care and to be expansive to your partner, that's what you would attract. 
Happily ever after ðŸ’‘